Last month I attended by first ETLN meeting. It was interesting and insightful to be able to talk with other teachers and learn what they are doing in their classrooms. The October meeting focused on technology resources that support home/school communication. Below are links to some of the resources that were mentioned.
- MentorMob - MentorMob allows users to collect, collate and share information on specific subjects. These collections of information—or playlists, can be accessed by anyone wanting to learn more about the subject matter.
- Weebly - Weebly is an easy way for students or teachers to create a website.
- ClassDojo - A classroom tool that helps teachers improve behavior in their classrooms quickly and easily. It also captures and generates data on behavior that teachers can share with parents and administrators.
- Ms. Forst Independent Study - Online resources for Math, Science, Language Arts and History
- Voicethread- Voicethread is a web-based tool that gives users the choice to comment in voice or text, increases online community and enhances the instructor-to-student relationship.